Want a roof that will stand the test of time?
Hire Powell Roofing for your Metal Roofing Needs
Different homeowners have different needs. For those looking for metal roofing in Charleston, SC, you’ve come to the right place. Metal roofing is one of the most durable roofing materials for your home or business.
Metal Roofing in Charleston, SC is becoming popular because of the metal’s characteristic to expand and contract as weather changes. It is a highly adaptable roofing material. Durability and strength are two very important factors in making Metal Roofing in Charleston, SC one of the best roof materials available.
Powell Roofing LLC’s metal roofing experts will schedule a FREE roofing consultation at your home in Charleston SC. Our primary objective is customer satisfaction and delivering exemplary services.
Metal Roofing Consultation
We will prepare a metal roofing estimate taking into account your preferences, budget and other requirements. Whether you are a homeowner or a commercial property owner in Charleston SC, we will give you the best metal roofing option for your property!
When We Reroof Your Home
We promise to be minimally invasive and take care of your home and landscaping as we complete your metal roof. You can continue your regular day to day activities without any interference from us. We promise to stick to deadline schedules to get the job done efficiently and quickly.
A Roofing Reputation Built on Service
Powell Roofing will be honest in delivering our services and explaining if there will be any additional issues or requirements. Installation of Metal Roofing in Charleston SC is our expertise, and you can rest assured your roof is in good hands.
Contact us at 843-270-2421 to get more information about Metal Roofing in Charleston, SC, our process and options.
We are fully insured and licensed.
We are excited to install your new metal roofing in Charleston SC, Summerville, and all the way to Orangeburg, SC with the highest standards in the industry.
7 Reasons to Choose Metal Roofing in Charleston
- 1 Minimal Care: Metal roofing is basically maintenance free. Have it inspected every so often and keep it free from debris, and your roof should last a very long time.
- 2 Minimal Repairs: Less repair work involved. Metal roofs are durable and stand up to damage that shingles are susceptible to. Your roof repairs should be minimal.
- 3 Keeps out the Critters: Metal roofing isn’t affected by pests and insects.
- 4 Longevity: 30-60 years durability.
- 5 Save money: Energy Efficient and should lower your power bills! Metal is one of the most energy efficient roofing materials available and can save your home up to 40% in air conditioning cost as well as provide excellent insulation during the winter.
- 6 Strength: Won’t rot, crack or leak. Metal roofing will withstand snow and winds too. Galvanized steel panels can withstand between 50,000 and 80,000 pounds of pressure per square inch—significantly higher than other roofing materials.
- 7 Fire Resistant: Metal is a Safe and Environmentally Responsible Choice for a Fire Resistant Roof